Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day to All

My wish for each mother and single parent dad is to receive a card with this message on it. “Dear Mom,If I could only give you one thing, it would be the ability to see yourself through the eyes of others, then you would see how special you truly are. Love your son.” The signature was not my son but a friend of his.

I could hardly see through the tears to walk back to work. Once again I realized how important a few well-chosen words could be to a person. Please no matter how young or old you are, say or better yet, write a few words of love and appreciation to the person or persons who have been important in your life. Many single parent dads get a Mother’s Day card as well as a Father’s Day card every year.

I am getting over some kind of flu-bug so until next time,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment